Rupay કાર્ડથી આખા ભારતમાં ગમે તે ATM માંથી Transaction કરી શકાશે.
ટૂંક સમયમાં આપણી બેંકના ATM કાર્ડથી ઓનલાઈન સોપિંગ, લાઈટ બીલ, રેલ્વે રીઝરવેશન જેવી સગવડ પણ શરુ કરવામાં આવશે.
You can use your card at your own bank's ATM or any bank's ATM which is in the NFS network. Look for RuPay logo displayed at the ATM. This logo indicates that the ATM is in the NFS network. You can use your card at over 1.4 lac such ATMs across India.
Step 1: Insert your card into the slot provided. If the ATM has a dip reader, insert the card into the slot and pull it back. If the ATM has a motorized card reader, your card will be retained in the ATM till the transaction is completed.
Step 2: The ATM will prompt you to select your preferred language.
Step 3: Next, the ATM will prompt you to enter your PIN.
Step 4: After confirmation of your PIN you will be provided with a list of transaction options, viz. : Fast Cash, Cash Withdrawal, Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, Change PIN. Select your desired transaction and follow the instructions.
Step 5: In case of cash withdrawals, your account with The Banaskantha Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd. will be debited online with the amount of withdrawal.
Step 6: After you finish the transaction at an ATM having a motorized card reader, collect your card as soon as it is ejected (within 30 seconds), or else it will be retained by the ATM. If your card gets retained, please contact the ATM-linked branch or the card-issuing branch.
Step 1: Present your card at the Merchant Establishment. Ensure that it displays the RuPay logo.
Step 2: The merchant will swipe it through the POS terminal and enter the amount of your purchase.
Step 3: You will be presented with the PIN pad. Enter the same PIN which you use at an ATM to withdraw money.
Step 4: The POS terminal will process your transaction by debiting your account with The Banaskantha Mercantile Co-operative Bank Ltd. with the purchase amount (subject to availability of funds in your account) and print a charge slip.
Step 5: Verify the amount on the charge slip and sign on the merchant copy.
Step 6: The merchant will return the customer copy of the charge slip and your card.
1) Debit Card Number: This is your 16-digit Card Number. Please note that you are required to quote this number for all future correspondences with your bank.
2) Your Name: Only you are authorized to use your card. Please check that your name has been correctly printed on your Debit Card. If not, then please contact your branch at the earliest. (If your card is an Insta Card, there will be no name printed on it.)
3) Expiry Date: Your RuPay Debit Card is valid from the day you receive it, up to the last day of the month of the year mentioned on the card.
4) RuPay Logo: Your RuPay Debit Card is acceptable in India at ATMs and Merchant Establishments displaying the RuPay logo.
1) Magnetic Stripe: Important information pertaining to your RuPay Debit Card is encoded here. Please protect the magnetic stripe from getting damaged.
2) Signature Panel: Please sign on the signature panel immediately on receipt of your card with a non-erasable ball-point pen (preferably black ink).
3) CVD2: This is a 3-digit number present at the end of the signature panel on the back of the card. An added security feature for CNP (card-not-present) transactions. Cardholder needs to communicate this number for all e-commerce transactions.
1) Annual fee (p.a.) : - Rs.100
2) Other bank ATMs :- Free Five transactions (financial and non financial combined)
3) Additional card (p.a.) :- Rs.100
4) RuPay Debit Card (please note : these charges will be after the free transactions)
5) RuPay Debit Card Limit
6) Card Replacement fee : Rs.100
7) PIN Replacement fee : Rs.50
All charges are Inclusive of taxes